Automated Printing when a Guest is Checked-in
When using zkipster's Name Badge Printing feature, printing can happen automatically with each check-in. (It is still possible to manually print labels in addition to this while the app is set to 'Auto Print').
To turn 'Auto Print' on or off:
1. Open the App Settings icon at the bottom left corner of the guest list
2. Tap into 'Printer Settings'
3. Toggle 'Auto Print' on or off
If 'Auto Print' is turned off, no labels will be printed at check-in unless they are done manually. Instructions on manual printing can be found below.
Manually Printing Name Badges in zkipster
To manually print labels via the zkipster app select a guest from the guest list. The printer icon to the right of the guest's name will allow for a manual print of the badge.
Printing Name Tags for Additional Guests/ +1s
In order to print a name tag for any of your Main Guest's +1s, there are two options:
- Add the additional guest with the '+' icon at the top right of the app interface. Once added to the system, they can have a name badge printed specifically for them.
- Add the custom field used for 'Guests' Names' to the Name Badge Editor on the browser and manually print out any additional name badges via the Main Guest's profile.