Check-in for events is best when exclusively on the app interface. In case of loss of signal, the system continues working offline on the app interface which guarantees check-in with no interruption. You can download the zkipster app from the App store on your device.
Please Note: There is no limitation in the number of devices which can be used for check-in, there are also no extra charges for the usage of multiple devices.
zkipster App on Android Devices:
The Guest List tab is where you can find and manage the event guest list/s, and check-in guests at your event.
- Search Bar: in the search bar you can search for guests by name, email, plus one guest or other relevant information uploaded via custom fields.
- QR code/Barcode Scanner: check-in guests by scanning QR codes and barcodes. Find more information about QR codes scanning in this article.
Note: Continuous Check-in option is available when scanning your QR code/Barcode. When auto check-in is enabled a toggle is shown on the top bar when the camera is open. It is active when 3 dots are shown and are off when a single dot appears. Please check this article for more details.
- Guest Profile: in the guest details section, you can find all information related to your guest. You can also add to or change the guest details by clicking on the Edit tab in the upper right of the guest profile.
- Add Profile Photo: take a live photo or add an image from your device library. To learn more about guests' pictures, refer to to the How to add Guest Pictures in zkipster article.
- Adding guests: To Add guests to your event, click on the “+” icon in the top right corner of your screen.
Note: When adding a new guest through the app, unless toggled off, zkipster will automatically check-in the guest upon saving.
- Check-In button: you can check-in guests and their +1s by clicking on the orange button in the guest profile. To revert checked-in guests, simply hold the check-in button until it turns back orange.
- Data Sync: you can manually sync the data on your app by clicking the circular arrow icon on the bottom left corner of your screen.
- App Settings:
- App Support: if you need help with zkipster you can access our live chat or Help Center articles from the i button.
Guest Picture Tab: Here you will find the guests' picture list if you are using zkipster’s picture sourcing feature. You can search and check guests in from this tab. In the How to Set up Guest Picture in zkipster article, you can learn how to add pictures to the list.
As long as you are connected to a stable WiFi connection, the guest count and check-in numbers will sync automatically across all devices. You can track the progress in the upper right corner of your screen, where you will see the total number of checked-in guests to the event vs. the confirmed guests.
If you lose your WiFi connection - causing the app to go into offline mode, the check-in and guest information will continue to be stored locally on each device.
After the event, make sure to reconnect your devices to the internet- one device at a time and enforce manual sync, using the manual sync icon. For more information on working in an offline mode, check the article here.