Add color to any custom field
To color code your guest list, first choose a category that you'd like to assign colors to. A few examples are:
- Dining Preference
- Company or Title
- Guests bringing plus ones
- Presenters, Hosts, Speakers
These categories will be designated as custom fields, which you can format before uploading your list on your excel or create upon uploading your list in the field matching process. Here you learn more about how to creating custom fields.
When you are ready to import your list into zkipster, you will be able to create a custom color field for each category by:
1. Creating a new custom field
2. Selecting Color as Format of the field
3. Adding the Category Label
4. Clicking the small color option icon to select the color and response field that you'd like to correspond with the color type.
Once your guest list is imported into zkipster, you can view your the color custom field by customizing your desktop view. Just click the small web view icon with three gray bars, at the top of your guest list. Click the field name to sort by color.
Choose from the following color options:
On the zkipster App
To view fields by color on the zkipster app, by sure to display the custom color field in the Guest Fields tab, located in side bar menu on the left. This article shows how this can be done in more detail.