The zkipster app automatically collects data, such as check-in time during an event, which is synced wirelessly across all devices. The data is stored in the cloud, and can be viewed or exported later.
There are 2 places where the Guest List can be exported.
- From the guest view through the action drop down
- From the Reports tab on the left hand menu
Exporting from the Guest View
When looking at the list of guests:
- Filter by the specific list
- Filter by the specific guest status such as: Checked-in, Unconfirmed, Confirmed, etc.
- Once the view is set click on the Action drop down
- Click Export.
Exporting from Reporting Tab
- Go to the event
- Click on Reports
- Choose the event, guest list, check-in status and file format
- Click Export
The corresponding file contains all the information from the original guest list, with additional columns of checked-in, check-in time, total guests checked-in, time added, and whether the guest was added before, during or after the event. It will also include any changes made.