It's possible to add up to 10 Custom Fields per event. If you would like more than the 10 allowed it would require an upgrade to a Seasonal or Annual plan and discussing options with zkipster Client Relations team. Reach out to email@example.com with any questions or requests.
Within the Guest Field's tab on the left hand menu it's possible to create Custom Fields that are either plain Text Fields, Single Choice drop downs or Multi-Choice fields. Using the drop down and multi-choice field options will provide guests with an ability to indicate a multitude of different data points and choices.
How do I create custom fields?
There are 3 ways to create a new custom field in zkipster.
- Through the excel guest list import. This article guides through how to match custom fields from an excel when importing the list.
- From the Guest Fields tab and click "Add Custom Field" This article walks through how to organize fields for both Web and App columns.
- From the RSVP form in the Response Fields tab. The instructions on this are below.
Setting up a Custom Field on the Form
When on the Edit Form page
- Click on Response Fields
- Click on "Add Custom Field"
- Choose your Format
- Create the Label and Response Option for the newly created Custom Field
- Click Save
- Go back into Response Fields
- Flip on the newly create Custom Field
For example, most clients utilize these fields on RSVP forms to gather more detailed information from guest’s when they RSVP for events.
This is a great feature for:
- Managing multi day/session events
- Keeping track of clothing sizes
- Asking for dietary requirements
- Asking for transportations requirements
- And much more in line with getting more out of your RSVP response fields and guest fields.
The process will look exactly like the below:
Organizing the fields on the form
It's super simple to move fields around on the form to get the desired field order. Click on the box icon next to the Guest Field and move it to the desired destination. This GIF shows exactly what that looks like: