With zkipster's Professional Event plan you're able to import campaigns directly from Salesforce into zkipster events to create a Guest List. This is a one-way integration where information is sent into zkipster but not sent back into Salesforce. It's always possible to export guest lists into an excel at anytime.
Importing with Salesforce
- Click "Add Guest List" and name the list
- Select "Add Guests" at the top right and choose the "Import from Salesforce" option
- Connect to a Salesforce account
- Choose a campaign either by searching or selecting from the list
- Match any fields not matched automatically with zkipster Default fields
- Create Custom fields with either a Text Field, Check Box or Single Choice Dropdown field.
- Click Continue
- Mark how many "Total Guests" each guest will be allowed.
There may be quite a few Salesforce fields that don't need to be imported. Skip those fields, and only match or create custom fields for the ones needed.
It will look exactly like the below: