zkipster created these templates to ensure highest email deliverability possible. There are a few different options for sending out invitations through zkipster.
- Save the Date - Email only - Typically sent pre-event to inform guests of upcoming events, times, and relevant information.
- RSVP - Email and Response Form - Allows users to create custom invites and RSVP forms to collect all relevant data on guests for an event.
- Reminder - Email Only - Typically sent out a period of time before the event, after invitations were sent out to all Confirmed guests.
- Thank You - Email Only - Typically sent out to all guests that attended the event after the event has taken place. Sending to all Checked-in guests
- Email and Responses Form - Start from scratch at creating templates for invites with an RSVP forms automatically attached.
- Standalone Email - Start from scratch creating a stand alone email template. No form is attached.
- Responses Form - Typically used to create a stand alone RSVP form associated with an outside email client for a mail merge or for use on a public page online to collect RSVPs of guests not on a list. Check out this article on the zkipster form for more information on the difference between private vs public forms.
- HTML - Upload custom HTML files and send out as invites. More instructions on what is needed from zkipster's end to set this up can be found here.
Please Note: All of the default zkipster templates can be customized in the same exact way. When sending ANY type of email/invite that will need a form attached select the "RSVP" or "Email and Response Form" Template. Those are the only templates with a form attached automatically.
zkipster suggests creating an HTML invite and uploading to zkipster if looking for further customization beyond the provided templates