Please Note: the Seating feature is currently only supported with the zkipster iOs app and isn't currently available on the zkipster Android app.
Seating from the zkipster iOs App
It's possible to seat and edit guests while on your iOs tablets checking in guests.
Couple things to keep in mind when seating from the tablet.
- It's not possible to move, add or remove tables from the tablet interface. This can only be done from the desktop.
- It's possible to reseat, unseat and seat guests all from the tablet interface.
- Guests will show a check mark over their name once checked in.
- You can see the names of guests along the right hand side, as well as when you zoom in on the tables.
- Filter your guests by All, Seated or Unseated along the right hand side.
- Zooming in on the tablet will give you a clearer view of the table and guest names.