Q: Is the app available in multiple languages and countries?
A: Yes. The zkipster app is available for use and purchase in all countries worldwide.
The main interface is only available in English at this point. The zkipster app, however, supports any language. For example, when inputting special characters (i.e. Chinese characters) for guest fields and guest data, the fields will be fully readable and accessible on the app and in the reports.
It is possible to also easily search in any language and for any special character because the zkipster app uses your preferred keyboard which would be selected from the device settings.
Q: How many devices can be used at once with zkipster?
A: It is possible to use as many devices as needed with zkipster. Some things to keep in mind:
- The more devices connected to one WiFi network the less stable that network will become, which may create check-in lag.
- When using multiple devices use WiFi hotspots when possible. This will provide more control over the stability of the network.
- It is possible to use the same username across as many devices as needed.
This article will also provide great information on recommended devices to use with zkipster and some other performance recommendations.
Q: So it is possible to use the same username across multiple devices?
A: Yes. However, we recommend creating new roles for every permanent team member working on your events in zkipster. Here is an overview of how many unique user roles you can create per account:
- Pay-as-you-go and Basic Seasonal and Annual plans - 5 total Team Members
- Professional Seasonal and Annual plans - 10 Total Team Members
- Enterprise plans - 25 Total Team Members
For more details on our Enterprise level plans, get in touch with our Client Relations team email@example.com.
This article will break down how to create and assign team members to events, as well as the different roles available per team member.
Q: Can I import multiple guest lists in zkipster?
A: Yes, zkipster allows users to import as many guest lists as needed. The amount of Main Guest imports allowed depends on the event plan purchased.
- Starter Events allow for up to 250 Main Guests
- Basic Events allow for up to 750 Main Guests
- Professional Events allow for unlimited Main Guests. Please note we recommend not going over 10,000 Main Guests as any more than that may cause the app performance to slow.
This article will provide more information and FAQs on how to set up guest lists in zkipster.
This article will provide all the steps needed to learn how to specifically import excel guest lists with zkipster.
Q: Can I check in my guests using QR codes and barcodes?
A: Yes. It is possible to scan QR codes and barcodes on any Plan in zkipster. This will enable you to check in your guests quicker: this article will cover how to enable our QR code scanning feature for guest check-in.
Q: Can I upgrade an event if I need to add more guests or want to use some of the Professional Features?
A: Yes. For all pay-as-you-go users on a Starter or Basic Event, it is possible to upgrade events to the Professional Event. There will be an orange upgrade button next to the event name when looking on the main event screen. This article will go over the steps for how this is done.
Q: Which Plan is best for me?
A: This article will provide a detailed overview of each plan and pricing. If you are planning on running multiple events over a short period of time or throughout the year, reach out firstname.lastname@example.org to speak with our Client Relations team.