Guest Picture Sourcing with zkipster
zkipster Basic and Professional users are able to source pictures for each guest through the zkipster Picture Sourcing feature. The feature is accessible through the guest list interface and will source 10 photos from across the internet for each guest. It's also possible to manually upload a photo for each guest. Instructions for both are below along with a video:
- Select the check box at the top left of guest's names to select all, or next to each guest needing a photo sourced
- Select Source Photos from the Action drop down
- Select a photo from the 10 available
- Or click Manual Upload to upload a photo from your files
The photos will be seen from the Guest Overview, the guest detail bar on the zkipster app and it can also be turned on as a column when viewing guest lists on the desktop.
If a picture was selected previously for a guest it will be possible to click Activate Memory at the top right of the Guest Picture Sourcing page. It will automatically select the photo and place it over the guest photo section.
Please note the zkipster system will only keep a memory of pictures previously selected from your specific account, not all zkipster accounts.
Adding to Picture List for a Tip Sheet
Once pictures have been selected for guests, zkipster users typically want them to be added to a picture list to be able to print out a tip sheet. To do this:
- Select all guests with an associated picture
- Select Add to Picture List from the Action drop down and a new column will show on the desktop view stating Included
- To print a tip sheet, go to Event Settings
- Click Print Guest Pictures
- At the top right of the screen a PDF option will enable to save and print this page
To customize the guest field displayed below the guest photo go to the Guest Fields tab and place the desired field in the fourth position.