Guest Picture Sourcing with zkipster
zkipster Basic and Professional users are able to source pictures for each guest through the zkipster Picture Sourcing feature. The feature is accessible through the guest list interface and will source 10 photos from across the Internet for each guest. It is also possible to manually upload a photo for each guest. Instructions for both are below along with a video:
- Select the check box at the top left of your guest list to select all, or next to each guest to select them individually
- Select Source Pictures from the Action drop down menu
- Select a photo from the 10 options available
- Or click Manual Upload to upload a photo from your files
The photos will be visible in the Guest Picture column in the Guest Lists view as well as the in individual Guest Overview on the browser, and can additionally be seen in the Guest Detail bar on the zkipster app.
If a picture has previously been selected for a guest, it will be possible to click Activate Memory at the top right of the Guest Picture Sourcing page. This will automatically select the photo for the guest and place it in the Guest Picture section.
Please note that the zkipster system will only keep a memory of pictures that were previously selected from your specific account, not all zkipster accounts.
Adding to Picture List for a Tip Sheet
Once pictures have been selected for each guest, zkipster users typically want to add them to a picture list in order to print out a tip sheet. To do this:
- Select all guests with an associated picture
- Select Add to Picture List from the Action drop down menu
- A new column will show on the Guest Lists view stating Included
- To print a tip sheet, go to Event Settings
- Click Print Guest Pictures
- At the top right of the screen a PDF option will enable to save and print this page
To customize the guest field displayed below the guest photo go to the Guest Fields tab and place the desired field in the fourth position.