Trying to place the banner image below the body text on invites?
If so follow these quick steps provided below. First thing to do is:
- Host the image online to produce a URL for the image. This can be done with a variety of programs easily googled. For example https://imgbb.com/
- Also, zkipster users can upload the image to the flyer section of the Edit Event section in Event Settings to host online. If added via the Event Flyer, right click on the image and open in new tab.
- Copy the URL of the image wherever it is hosted
- Go to the Invitation
- If this is replacing the main banner image, turn the Banner image section to OFF
- Go into your Body Text section, find the source code option. It is the two opposite arrow icon: <>
- Take the code below and paste it into the Source Code where the image will be placed.
Some other things to keep in mind:
- Paste the image URL over the URL provided below. It follows after "src=".
- It may be required to manipulate the Width and Height to be in line with the image properties.
- Right clicking on the image and selecting Inspect will give the Height & Width of the image.
- If the image looks to be unaligned play around with the Width measurements as that will change the way the image looks in the body text.
- Please note this source code area only affects the Body Text section specifically.
<p><img style="width: 450px; height: 610px; align="center"" src="https://zkipsterproduction.blob.core.windows.net/event-images/77e1b7e7-b52d-4c28-99bf-6154e7cd5cda.png" /></p>
If needing the image center aligned use this link:
<p align="center"><img style="width: 450px; height: 610px; align="center"" src="https://zkipsterproduction.blob.core.windows.net/event-images/77e1b7e7-b52d-4c28-99bf-6154e7cd5cda.png" /></p>
It's recommended to send a test email to ensure the email clients display the image properly as well. Please also note the Banner image will no longer be able to be made clickable and direct guests to the form with this option.
The whole thing should look like the below: