zkipster has instated an optional Multi-Factor Authentication or MFA for all zkipster user profiles through the Edit Profile tab on all accounts.
This is also known as Two-Step Verification for logging into an account online. zkipster has established this practice for improving security and compliance for all zkipster users by making unauthorized intrusions more difficult.
To set this up:
- Click the top right of the screen "Edit Profile"
- Scroll to the bottom of the page
- Turn on MFA and verify Phone Number to be used
- Attempt a log in on a separate device to ensure set up
A text code is sent to verify the phone number and that will then be the same process when going to log in with the zkipster app on a device.
Couple things to keep in mind:
- There is an option to skip the MFA step for 30 days once on the log-in page of a zkipster account
- It's still possible to log in across multiple devices with one zkipster account. However with MFA, the process will require the person with the verification number to share the verification codes received through text with all those attempting to log in.
- Enterprise accounts will be able to set this up as a requirement across all team member accounts
The process to turn the MFA on will look like the GIF below:
When logging in this screen will pop up: