Customizing guest field order for the zkipster app
To arrange the field order for the zkipster app, click the Guest Fields tab, located in the sidebar menu on the left side of the browser. Here is where you can organize the fields in the app view. Click and drag the fields to place them in order of priority.
The device previewer at the top of the page allows zkipster users to see a preview of the guest field order in the app view. Various devices allow a different number of fields displayed:
- Portrait Tablet- five fields are displayed
- Landscape Tablet- six fields are displayed
- iPhone- three fields are displayed
- Android- four fields are displayed
Any changes made in the Guest Fields tab will be reflected in the app, once the changes have been saved.
To hide any fields in the app view, click the pencil icon on the right of the field, and tick the 'Hide this field' from Check-in app.
In this section is also possible to create new custom fields by clicking the Add Custom Field button in the upper right corner. This article covers how to create a custom field.
How to edit and delete guest fields
- To Edit or Delete fields, click on the Pen or Garbage can icon next to the field from the Guest Fields tab. These changes will be updated across your event, in your guest list view, and on your RSVP form.
- Default fields cannot be deleted but can be hidden from the app view.
Please Note: When changes aren't reflected on the app right away refresh the app by closing out of it and opening it back up. Be sure to use the most up to date version of the app by checking the app store. You can always simply delete and download the app to get the latest version.