All email inboxes are protected by filters that help to block spam and junk emails from unwanted sources. These filters that work on a scoring system that grades incoming mail against undisclosed criteria to determine whether it is junk or not:
One or two triggers might still allow emails through, but if enough triggers are set off the email will not be received in an inbox.
Warning triggers include:
- Sender reputation
- Size of the email
- Size of images in the email
- Image-only emails
- Very short or very long subject lines
- Content that is not personalized (Dear ..., etc.)
- Use of non 'web-safe' fonts
- If the email is sent by an intermediary
The good news is zkipster has taken steps to maximize the deliverability of your email invitations! One of these steps is whitelabeling your domain. Find out how to set this up on your zkipster account in this article here.