Please Note: The Seating feature is currently only supported with the zkipster iOs app and is not currently available on the zkipster Android app.
All changes made on the day of your event on your iOS device will sync across devices on the event when connected to the internet.
Couple things to keep in mind when seating from the tablet:
- Guests and their +1's will show a check mark over their name once checked in.
- You can see the names of guests along the right hand side, and when you tap their name in the guest list the app will automatically zoom in on where they are seated in the room.
- Zooming in on the tablet will give you a clearer view of the table and guest names.
Just like the desktop version, after you have toggled on edit floor plan in the bottom left corner You will be able to:
- See all of the available table and seat options listed on the right
- Tap on a table, row or focal point to drag and drop it onto the seating map
- Tap into the table to customize it as you require
You can customize the tables in a few different ways:
- Change the Table Label
- Change or create a table name
- Customize the amount of seats and the rotation of the table
- Starting seat number
- Sequence of the seats
- Direction of the seats
- Delete tables
To exit editing the floor plan simply tap save changes in the bottom left corner.
On the iPad you can also sort, search and filter to find guests easily on your seating map.
Tap on any guest to display when there are seated and easily unseat or reseat them just like on the web version.