With this latest release we are excited to be introducing Dynamic Forms which allow you to ask the right questions to the right people. We're also adding the ability to update guest fields in bulk saving you time when making the same change to multiple guests. Below are details on the new features and also key improvements & bug fixes.
- Conditional Form Logic: You can now choose to display a field depending on your guests response to other fields. For example only ask a guest what their menu preference is once they let you know they are coming to dinner. Read our full article here.
- Bulk Update: Save time when making the same change to multiple guests by using our new bulk update feature.
- Form Preview: See what your guests see by using new form preview function which allows you to select the guest you want and make sure your data is correct
- Warning message when deleting a single choice or checkbox response that is in use in a form or by a guest profile
- Email & Form composer: Jump to a section in the composer when selecting it in the preview screen and vice versa
- Image Logo: You can now upload any image size and we will resize it to the 150 px, this should really help with the quality of the image in your guests inbox. We do recommend keeping the image size below 5mb.
- Special Character in Custom Field Name: We have fixed a bug that prevented the use of custom fields with special characters like '&' in invitations and forms,