As more and more event RSVPs are created and sent through zkipster, we've spotted opportunities to make the process faster and easier to review, and add more customization options for the details that matter at special events.
This update refines the entire flow of creating emails and forms in zkipster, and also includes new options to customize confirmation emails just the same as invitation emails.
New Features: Invitations
- Custom confirmation emails: RSVP Forms can now include fully customizable confirmation and decline emails.
- New email creation flow: The email setup screen has been moved into the composer itself, allowing the setup fields (from email, reply to, etc) to be filled at any point in time, removing the need to fill these out before composing the email.
- New email review screen: This final step before sending an email highlights all major details of the main email, form and confirmation/decline emails, with shortcuts for updating any of these directly from the review screen.
Improvements & Fixes
- Event bar improvement: The event dropdown bar now shows up to four upcoming events.
- Rare bug fix: Emails no longer display an incorrect event date for certain timezones.
- Miscellaneous minor fixes and improvements