This release has drastically improved the design capabilities for Name Badges within zkipster. We now offer multiple badge templates allowing the user to include QR codes, Guest Images &/Or static images, like Logos, on the badges for your events. Key inclusions of this release are:
Badge Design Options
Choice of Templates
- You are now able to choose the dimensions of their badges via the editor and select from a choice of templates to best suit their needs.
Rich Text Editor
- You can now add static text alongside the dynamic tags using the rich text editor
Adding Images to Badges
- You are able to add a QR Code, Guest Picture or upload an image to appear on the badge when printed
QR Code options including vCard
- When adding a QR Code you can choose to use the zkipsterID, their own check in ID, vCard values or the advanced option for users with more specific needs.
- Using vCard will allow guests to scan badges using their phone to add each other as contacts whilst still allowing the QR code to be scanned by the zkipster app
- Name, Email, Phone Number and Organization are the default values for vCard, these can be added to or removed to suit the users requirements.
Desktop Badge Printing
- You can now create a PDF of their chosen badges to print out on a desktop printer using Avery labels.
- You have a choice of Letter Size or A4 label templates
- The PDF file is created asynchronously and can be tracked within the badge editor. Once complete the download is available via the export log
App Badge Printing
- Both iOS & Android have been updated to accommodate the new Name Badge Web Editor
- When the dimensions set in the web do not match the dimensions of the label in the printer a warning is shown in the printer settings
- The badges are printed by using the design from the web and taking an image populated with the guests data. As such even using the wrong labels a scaled image would be printed
- When using a continuous roll the user is still able to set a custom length
Email Composer Update
QR Code Update
- For a consistent experience and an improved user experience the setting of the QR Code value has been updated to match that in the Name Badge Editor