We are very excited and proud to be launching the iOS redesign with improved usability as well a fresh new look. Some highlight of the release are:
- Clearer display of guest stats when viewing guest lists
- Clearer display of guest stats when viewing all guests or a specific guest list
- Clicking on the table icon in a guest profile takes you to Seating with that guest selected
- Introduction of Dark Mode
- Added swipe to check-in to iPad
We have introduced the concept of Blocked Seating, which allows users to block alternate, specific or all seats at a table. This can be used for social distant seating in the current environment but also has other applications, for example blocking a seat as it is in the path for service or TV cameras.
We are happy to launch Share-a-Table to all those using the Seating feature. We have had this on Beta for a short period so some may have had the chance to try it out already. Thanks to some feedback during the beta period we've added some small improvements including being able to hide the floor-plan from the shared link.
Checkout our help article for more information.