Use the zkipster's dynamic tags or Zoom tags to personalize your email content, share unique codes, and event information. The automated tags dynamically pull the information from the event or relevant guest fields.
How to Use zkipster Tags
All guest fields and event information are available as tags. Use the tag drop-down menu (available on top of the text editor) to add the tag to the body text of the email. The tag will be replaced with the event or guest field information after sending the email.
Personalizing the body text of your invitation will additionally help with the deliverability of your emails.
Pro Tip: To ensure accuracy, always insert dynamic tags directly from the 'Tags drop-down' menu instead of typing in the field information.
How to Use Zoom's Dynamic Tags
With Zoom's dynamic tags, you can insert event information directly from Zoom into your zkipster email. The tags will be replaced by the information available in the selected Zoom meeting or webinar and work in the same way as the zkipster tag system.
You have the following Zoom tags to choose from:
- :zoom_topic - The Zoom meeting or webinar title
- :zoom_start_time - The start date and time of your Zoom meeting or webinar
- :zoom_start_url - The event host's join link
- :zoom_join_url - The attendees' join link
- :zoom_participant_join_url - The unique private join link for registered attendees
Please note: The Zoom Participant Join URL gets generated after your guest has confirmed their attendance via the zkipster form.
Hyperlinking Zoom Tags in the Body Text
You can use the dynamic Zoom tags as hyperlinks to shorten the URL(s) in the body of your zkipster emails. This is especially recommended for the Participant Join URL as the raw link will otherwise come out very long and affect the look of your email.
To hyperlink your Zoom tag:
- Highlight the part of your text you would like to hyperlink
- Select the 'Insert/ Edit Link' logo in the relevant 'Text' section
- Type (or copy and paste) the name of the relevant Zoom tag into the URL field
- Double-check the 'Text to Display' field, edit the text if needed, and click 'OK' to save the changes