While you can use zkipster's Invitations feature to allow your guests to RSVP to a particular (or multiple) session(s), there might also be instances where you'd need to assign attendees to a session manually.
How to Assign Bulk Assign Guests to Sessions
If you need to assign multiple guests to one or more sessions, you can very easily do this via the Guest Lists View:
- Select your guest(s) as needed by ticking the box next to their record
- Go to the 'Action' dropdown
- Click on 'Add to Sessions'
- Choose which Session(s) you'd like to add your guest(s) to
- Click 'Add' to finalise your changes
Please note: You will receive a pop-up warning if, by bulk assigning a certain amount of guests to a session, you are about to go over your set guest capacity. You can decide whether
a) to cancel
b) to add your guests anyway
Important: Any guests' +1s are not counted towards the session guest count. In order to accurately make use of the capacity function, it is best to list all guests (including any +1s) as main guests in a session.
You are, of course, also able to bulk remove your guests from one session or multiple sessions in the same way:
How to Assign a Guest to Sessions via their Guest Profile
It is additionally possible to assign a guest to any session straight from their profile.
You will notice an additional 'Sessions' tab next to the 'Guest Overview' and 'Zoom' tabs when you are inside an individual guest record:
To assign a guest to a session from here:
- Click on the 'Sessions' tab
- On the Sessions page, click into the 'Select Session' field
- Select as many sessions as needed
- Click on 'Add to Session' to save your selection
Important: Please be aware that by adding guests to Sessions directly via their profile:
a) zkipster will not warn you if you are going over guest capacity
b) no Participant Join URL will be generated for any virtual Zoom session (your
guests will still need to register via a zkipster response form in order to be
assigned their unique URL)