zkipster provides you with the flexibility to edit or change the Account Owner credentials.
This also means that account ownership can be transfered to a different member of your team altogether, should the current Account Owner leave the organization, for instance, and need to hand over ownership of the zkipster account to a successor.
Any changes concerning the username, email address and/ or other contact information can be managed from inside the user profile section of your zkipster account. Please note that only the Account Owner of the zkipster account has access to the profile section of the Account Owner user account.
How to Change the Account Owner Details
To change details on the Account Owner profile, or transfer account ownership to a different person altogether, please follow the steps below:
1. From the top right corner of your screen, open the drop-down menu under the account initials and select Edit Profile. It will then automatically take you to the Account Owner profile.
2. Inside the profile screen, scroll down to the Profile Overview section where you will see the username, email address, as well as first and last name associated with the user account.
3. Enter the new username and contact information.
4. Define a new password for this user account if needed, check the box next to Change Password, and set the new password accordingly.
5. Click on 'Save Changes' to save the information.