zkipster has instated an optional Multi-Factor Authentication or MFA for all zkipster users.
The MFA is also known as Two-Step Verification for logging into an account online. zkipster has established this practice for improving security and compliance for all zkipster users by making unauthorized intrusions more difficult. The Multi-Factor Authentication function is available in the Edit Profile section of your zkipster account.
To set up:
- Inside the Account Settings, click "Edit Profile" at the top right of the screen
- Scroll to the bottom of your profile page
- Toggle the Multi-Factor Authentication ON and verify Phone Number to be used
- Attempt a login on a separate device to ensure set up
- There is an option to skip the MFA step for 30 days once on the log-in page of a zkipster account
- It's still possible to log in across multiple devices with one zkipster account. However, with MFA, the process will require the person with the verification number to share the verification codes received through text with all those attempting to log in.
- Enterprise accounts will be able to set this up as a requirement across all team member accounts
Log-in Screen view after MFA is enabled: