The RSVP "Confirm' and "Decline" Options tabs on your Form Builder is where you can:
- Define your response submission messages
- Turn on an 'Add to calendar' option
- Activate your auto Confirmation and Decline Emails
- Switch on Team Notifications
- Compose your Button Designs
RSVP "Confirm" Options
Inside this section, you will see both a Response Settings as well as a Button Design tab, both of which are broken down in more detail below:
Response Submission for "Confirm"
This is the message that will appear after a guest confirms their attendance on your response form. Use this section to:
- Let guests know a follow up email will be coming shortly with more event details
- Provide an email for guests to reach out to if they would like to invite others
- Let them know you are excited to have them!
Show "Add to Calendar" Option
Toggle this option to 'ON' if you would like your guests to be able to add your event to their calendars. The information for the Add to Calendar is automatically populated with the information you set in the Event Details as an .ics file. This includes: the Event Name, Event Start Time/Date and Event Location you determined when you set up your event.
Send Confirmation Email
You can send a customized auto confirmation email to your guests. This option is switched to 'ON' by default when you choose the 'RSVP', 'Email and Responses Form' or 'Responses Form' email templates. If you would not like your guests to receive an automatic email you can also toggle this option 'OFF'.
Choose whether you want to work with zkipster's email template or upload your own HTML email file. Find further details on how to set up the Confirmation Email here.
Once a guest RSVPs, certain team members can be alerted to this with an automatic email notification. Switch on the toggle next to the respective team member in order for them to receive these notifications, or turn this option off completely.
You can completely customize the look of your button via the Button Design tab. In this section, you can change the:
- Button Text for "Confirm"
- Font, Style, Size, Text Color and Letter Spacing of your button text
- Background and Hover Colors
- Padding, Width and whether your button should have rounded corners
Find out how to add an additional Decline button option for your guests in the 'RSVP "Decline Options' section below.
RSVP "Decline" Options
If you would like to add a Decline option to your response form toggle this section from 'OFF' to 'ON':
The Response Settings are almost identical to the 'RSVP "Confirm" Options', as you can see below. However, feel free to customize the Response Submission for "Decline" message as you see fit:
You can additionally set up an Auto Decline Email that will be sent to every guest who declines your event invitation. Use this option to:
- Tell your guests you are sorry to hear they cannot make it
- Provide further information on other events they might like to attend instead
Find out more about setting up your Decline Email in this article here.
In the Button Design tab, you are further able to decide whether guests responding with 'Decline' can leave any required response fields empty: