You can easily edit the guest details of all or selected guests at once through the bulk editing option. Here are a few examples when this is applicable to you:
- Update the RSVP status from Confirmed to Unconfirmed for multiple guests
- A group of guests have the same dietary requirement (more information on how to add the relevant custom fields can be here)
- Bulk change the number of guests that can come with the Main Guest
How to Select your Guests for Bulk Editing
- Click on the 'Guests' tab on the sidebar menu
- Click on your guest list or 'All Guests'
- Select the guests who require editing by ticking the boxes on the left, or alternatively click the box at the top if you would like to change the guest information for all the guests
- Click on the 'Action' dropdown menu at the top of the list
- Select 'Edit Guest Fields'
How to Bulk Edit the Guest Fields
Once you are on the 'Edit Guest Fields' screen, you will see a list of all the guest fields that you can edit.
How to bulk edit a guest field for your selected guests:
- Tick the box next to the field
- Edit the guest field:
a) Select the relevant option(s) if the guest field is in the Single Choice Dropdown, Color or Checkbox format
b) Fill in the information if the field is in Text format
- Click the orange 'Save Changes' button at the bottom
- Click 'Confirm' on the pop-up window (or hit 'Cancel' to return to the editing screen)
To see this entire process from start to finish, please refer to the screen capture below:
Please note: Please beware that ticking a guest field without doing any editing will clear any existing guest field information for these guests.
Once you click 'Save Changes' and confirm your choice, any edits you have made will become permanent and cannot be reversed.