In zkipster, you can change guest field information for just a few or all guests at once through the bulk editing option in the Action dropdown when you are in the Guest Lists view.
Selecting your Guests for Bulk Editing
- Click on the 'Guests' tab on your event menu
- Click into your guest list or, alternatively, click on 'All Guests'
- Once inside your list, select the guests that need editing by ticking the respective boxes on the left
- Click on the 'Action' dropdown at the top of the list
- Select 'Edit Guest Fields'
Bulk Editing the Guest Fields
Once you are on the Edit Guest Fields screen, you will see a list of all the default and custom guest fields you will be able to edit:
To bulk edit a guest field for your selected guests:
- Tick the checkbox next to the field
- Edit the guest field:
a) Choose your desired option(s), if the field is in Single Choice Dropdown, Color or Checkbox format
b) Fill in the desired information, if the field is in Text format
- Click 'Save Changes' at the bottom of the screen
- Click 'Confirm' on the pop-up window (or hit 'Cancel' to return to the editing screen)
To see this entire process form start to finish, please refer to the screen capture below:
Please note: Ticking a guest field but not selecting an option, or leaving the field completely empty, will clear any existing field information for those chosen guests upon saving!
Consequently, please make sure you only select fields that you actually want to edit. Once you clicked 'Save Changes' and confirmed your choice, any edits you have made will become permanent and cannot be reversed.