In this article, you can find out how to use the zkipster's Check-in Message feature to send messages to your event team and/or guests.
Please note: Essential plans have a default check-in message. Professional plans allow customization of the message with up to 160 characters. Find out how to set up and customize the Check-in message in the article here.
Check-in Message Feature can be used for:
- Internal notification to your team
- External notification to your guests
For Internal Notifications
Use the check-in text messages to communicate with the rest of your team. With the dynamic tags, you can convey guest information and specific instructions for guests arriving at the door.
- Let your team know when guests arrive, so they can greet them
- Share specific guest's instructions with the Event Host
For External Notifications
With a Professional subscription, instead of using the feature internally, you can create a guest-facing Check-in text message and send it to your guests.
- Send a personalized welcome message to each one or group of guests
- Let your guests know about their table assignments
- Distribute event WiFi details or any other information you might like to pass on.