The RSVP button section is where you can customize the RSVP button of your email and link to an ' RSVP Form' or 'Web Address (URL)' depending on the email template you are using.
Customizing the RSVP button
You can completely customize the look of your RSVP button via the Button tab. In this section, you can change the:
- Button Text
- Font, Style, Size, Text Color and Letter Spacing of your button text
- Background Color
- Width and Height of the button and whether it should have rounded corners
- Top Margin (default is 55 px)
RSVP Button Settings and Link
If your are working with the Email + Responses Form template, the corresponding form is the only item that will be linked through this button.
However, if you are using the Standalone Email template without a response form attached you can choose to have the button link to:
- Via the Form option: link to a standalone response form. We recommend to only use this option for private events where the RSVP form is set to private.
- Web Address (URL): link the button to an external website or a standalone public form to create a Shareable email. You can learn more in the article here.
Alternatively, you can also turn the button to OFF altogether (if you are sending out a Save the Date email or Thank You note, for example).
Sending a Test Email to Check your Invitation Design
We strongly encourage you to send yourself a test email during the design process of your online invitation to check that you are happy with the look and feel of the final invitation. You can find this option at the top of your Email Builder - more details on this here.