If you would like to learn more about the Salesforce integration, see the article here.
If you have not yet configured the Salesforce native integration, do this first, as shown in the article here
Displaying zkipster Guest as a Related List in the Contact Object
This is a powerful way to easily compare which events a particular contact in your Salesforce CRM has been invited to and whether they are confirmed, declined or checked in. You can display any of the zkipster custom fields in your related list that are relevant to your organisation.
- Go to the Contacts screen
- Click on ‘Edit Object’ from the gear icon on the top right corner
- Click on Page Layouts …/lightning/setup/ObjectManager/Contact/PageLayouts/view
- Click on current layout on the table under ‘Page Layout Name’ or create new
- Unlock the ‘Related Lists’ section
- Select the ‘zkipster Guests' list, it should then be displayed under 'Related Lists’ when scrolling down
- In the zkipster Guests list item, click on the ‘wrench’ (properties) icon to select the fields that should be displayed with the Guest (Event Name, Guest List, First Name, Last Name, Email, Diet Option…)
- Press Save
You are now ready to test and schedule your sync. Learn how to perform tests and schedule sync in this article here.
If you have questions, reach out to the Client Relations team via the web chat in the bottom right side of your screen.