If you would first like to learn more about the Salesforce integration, see the article here.
If you have not yet set up your 'Add to Guest List' button on the Salesforce native integration, complete this first as shown in the article here.
Testing the Sync
You can test the sync by creating Events, Guest Lists, and Guests in Salesforce and use the manual sync to verify. Depending on the number of Events or Guests you add, the sync may take a few minutes.
Scheduling a Sync
Once the app is installed, you will need to schedule automatic sync so that the data between zkipster and Salesforce remains up to date.
You can decide the frequency of the sync - the most frequent option is Daily. To schedule the sync process, follow the steps here:
- From Setup, enter 'Apex' in the Quick Find box, then select 'Apex Classes.'
- Click 'Schedule Apex'.
- For the job name, enter something like Daily zkipster Sync.
- Click the lookup button next to Apex class and enter ‘ScheduleZkipsterSync’ for the search term to get the class to schedule zkipster-salesforce synchronization. In the search results, click the name of your scheduled class.
- Select Weekly or Monthly for the frequency and set the frequency desired.
- Select the start and end dates, and preferred start time.
- Click 'Save'.
You are now ready to create Events, Guest Lists, and Guests. Learn how in this article.
If you have questions, reach out to the Client Relations team via the online chat in the bottom right side of your screen.