In zkipster, you can color code your guest list based on the different guest categories. To assign a color to any guest, start by choosing the category to which you would like to add a color. A few examples are:
- Dietary requirement
- VIP status
- Presenters, Hosts, Speakers
How to Create a Color-coded Custom Field
You can first create a custom field with color options to indicate the guest categories. We recommend creating the custom field in zkipster before importing your guest list; however, you can also create one in the matching screen upon importing the list.
To create the a custom field with color options, follow the steps below:
- From the 'Guest Fields' section, select 'Create Custom Field'
- Select 'Color' as the format of the field
- Name this field as VIP, Dietary Requirement, etc in 'Label'
- List all response options you will have under this field and assign a color for each category, for example, green for vegetarian, blue for vegan, yellow for gluten-free
How to View the Color Custom Field from the Guest List
After importing the guest list into zkipster, you can view the color custom field by customizing the desktop view. The steps are as follows:
- Click on the 'Guests' tab on the top left
- Click on the small web view icon with three gray bars, located on the top left
- Drag the custom field to where you want to see it
- Tick the box on the right
- After the change is saved, click on the custom field to group by color
View the Color Custom Field on the zkipster App
Please Note: In order to view the custom field with color options on the zkipster app with your devices, be sure to display the custom color field in the Guest Fields tab, located in the sidebar menu on the left.
This article has more information on how to customize the visibility of your guest fields on the app.
Below is a list of available colors and the corresponding hex codes: