zkipster users can use the Picture Sourcing feature to source pictures for each guest online. The feature is accessible through the guest list interface and will source the top 10 photos from across the internet for each guest.
You can also manually upload a photo for each guest or take a photo and add it to the guest's profile during the event.
Using the Picture Sourcing Feature
- Select the check box at the top left of your guest list to select all guests, or next to each guest to select them individually
- Select Source Pictures from the Action drop-down menu
On the next screen, you will be prompt with 10 options sourced from across the web. You can choose any of the sourced images and assign it as a "profile image" to your guest.
You can also use the 'Manual Upload' option to upload a photo if you have one on file.
The photos will be visible in the Guest Picture column in the Guest Lists view as well as in the individual Guest Overview on the browser, and can additionally be seen in the Guest Detail section of the zkipster app.
Using the Activate Memory
If a picture has previously been selected for a guest in prior events, you use the Activate Memory option at the top right of the Guest Picture Sourcing page to recall the image. This will automatically select the photo for the guest and place it in the Guest Facesheet section and their profile.
Please note: zkipster will only keep a memory of pictures that were previously selected from your specific account, not all zkipster accounts.
Adding Guest Images at the Event
zkipster users on iPhones and iPads can additionally edit or add an image to a guest's profile during check-in and at any point during the event.
Adding or Editing a Guest Photo on the iOS app
To add or edit a guest's photo:
- Tap on the guest's name on the guest list to reveal the Guest Detail
- Click on 'Edit' in the upper right corner
- Click into the (empty) guest photo
- Choose whether you want to remove the current photo, take a new one via the camera of your iOS device or upload an existing photo from the device library
Building your Guest Facesheet
To find out more about customizing Guest Facesheet please feel free to refer to this article.