If you would like to learn more about the Salesforce integration, see the article here.
If you have not yet configured the Salesforce native integration, do this first, as shown in the article here
Adding the ‘Add to Guest List’ button to the Contact View
To be able to add guests to a guest list in bulk, you need to set up the ‘Add to Guest List’ button to the contact object allowing the user to select multiple contacts and then choose 'Add to Guest List'.
To do this:
- Go to Salesforce Setup
- Click on the 'Object Manager' tab and search for Contact from the quick find box.
- Click on 'Contact' object
- Scroll down to 'Search Layout for Salesforce Classic' and click on the same.
- Edit the 'List View' option
- Under the 'Custom Buttons' section, move the option 'Add to Guest List' from the left panel to the right panel and save it.
Please note: If you have multiple buttons, you may need to click on the choice of buttons to select 'Add to Guest List’!
When completed, go to 'Contacts', select 'All Contacts' and the ‘Add to Guest List' button will be now visible.
Adding the ‘Add to Guest List’ button to the Contact Profile or the Campaign Object
User will need to add the ‘Add to Guest List’ button on the Campaign and Contact screen. This is a post-installation step confirmed it can be done with CR role (non-admin)
- Go to the Campaigns or Contacts screen
- Click on ‘Edit Object’ from the gear icon on the top right corner
- Click on Page Layouts
- Click on the current layout on the table under ‘Page Layout Name’ or create new
- Unlock the ‘Salesforce Mobile and Lightning Experience Actions’ section
- Drag the ‘Add to Guest List’ action to one of the Campaign/Contacts sections below. This will be the under ‘Mobile and Lightning Actions’ option
- Press Save
Once you have the button, you are ready to add guests to zkipster events and select the guest lists they sync to.
You are now ready to test and schedule your sync. Learn how to perform tests and schedule sync in this article here.
If you have questions, reach out to the Client Relations team via the web chat in the bottom right side of your screen.