If you would like to learn more about the Salesforce integration, see the article here.
If you have not yet configured the Salesforce native integration, do this first, as shown in the article here
Adding the ‘Add to Guest List’ button to the Contact Object
To be able to add guests to a guest list in bulk, you need to set up the ‘Add to Guest List’ button to the contact object allowing the user to multi-select contacts and then choose 'Add to Guest List'.
To do this:
- Go to Salesforce Setup
- Click on the 'Object Manager' tab and search for Contact from the quick find box.
- Click on 'Contact' object
- Scroll down to 'Search Layout for Salesforce Classic' and click on the same.
- Edit the 'List View' option
- Under the 'Custom Buttons' section, move the option 'Add to Guest List' from the left panel to the right panel and save it.
When completed, go to 'Contacts', select 'All Contacts' and the ‘Add to Guest List' button will be now visible.
Please note: If you have multiple buttons, you may need to click on the choice of buttons to select 'Add to Guest List’!
You are now ready to test and schedule your sync. Learn how to perform tests and schedule sync in this article here.
If you have questions, reach out to the Client Relations team via the online chat in the bottom right side of your screen.