A few quick tips to avoid errors when importing from an Excel:
1. The first row of your excel must contain column headers for your guest fields.
2. To be most efficient, you'll want to add any custom fields like dietary requirements, to your excel before importing your guest list. Then, follow these steps to format your custom fields in zkipster.
Pro Tip: Create all custom fields in zkipster before importing the list and give those fields the same header as you'll have in your excel sheet. After importing the list fields with the same label will automatically match. To create custom fields on account level, follow the steps in this article.
3. Remove all hidden columns, formulas, or different formatting on the excel. This can affect the upload negatively.
4. Upload one sheet at a time. Multiple sheets can not be uploaded at once.
5.Only one email is allowed for each guest. Ensure there aren't any symbols or commas that aren't part of the email.
6. Have you received an error message indicating there is over 100 columns on your sheet? Copy and paste the cells with data into a clean excel and import this as a new list.