Tips to avoid errors when importing from an Excel file:
1. The first row of your excel file must contain column headers for your guest fields.
2. To be more efficient, add any 'Custom Field' like Dietary Requirements, to your excel file before importing your guest list. Then, follow these steps to format your custom fields in zkipster.
Pro Tip: Create all custom fields in zkipster before importing the list and give those fields the same header name as what you have in your excel sheet. After importing the list fields, the same label will match automatically. To create custom fields on account level, follow the steps in this article.
3. Remove all hidden columns, formulas or different formatting on your excel file as it will cause the file to not upload properly.
4. Upload one sheet at a time. Multiple sheets can not be uploaded at once.
5. Only one email is allowed for each guest. Please ensure there are no symbols or commas that are not part of the email.
6. Have you received an error message indicating there are over 100 columns on your sheet? Copy and paste the cells with data into a clean excel file and import this as a new list.