Reports on the Account Level
Event reports on account level are detailed reports and can include information for one or multiple events.
Reports on the account level are available in the 'Account Settings' of your zkipster account. Only the Account Owner or Administrators has access and can generate these reports.
Here are the steps on how to create an event report:
- Click on the 'Account Settings'
- Then click on 'Export'
- Click on the 'New Export' orange button located at the upper right corner.
- In the next screen, filter the event(s) and sections you would like to include in the report.
- Click the 'Export' orange button located at the end of the page to generate the report.
Based on your plan level, you can add the following sections:
- Event(s): you can choose one or multiple events, filter events by date range or select specific events
- Guests: you can filter your export by guest list (if you are exporting one event only) and by guest status
- Email Report: the email report includes your Invitation Email and Form reports for all selected events. In the article here, you can learn how to export the Email and RSVP form report at the event level.
- Seating Report: includes the activity log for the seating section before and during the event.
- Devices Report (Professional & Enterprise plans): the device report includes an activity log of all devices and users participating in the event.
- Zoom Report: an additional option when creating a new export is to include the Zoom data that is connected to your Zoom meetings and webinars.
You will receive a notification via email once the report is ready for download. Reports can also be downloaded at any time by going back to the 'Export' section.
Any past reports can be seen, downloaded and filtered by report status from the drop-down menu as shown below. Reports remain available for download for three months.
Learn more on how to view and export your event report and guest list on the event level here.