Congratulations! You just took the first step to help you simplify tasks that should not be taking up all of your time, freeing you up to concentrate on more pressing matters.
Here is what you need to get started:
The Self Onboarding Guide
This guide includes short video tutorials on everything you need to know in order to create, manage, and execute successful events using zkipster's powerful features.
Tips and Help Center Resources
Use the Account Settings (available to Account Owners and Administrators) to properly configure your zkipster account.
- How to Navigate through Your Account Settings
- Invite and Manage Team Members
- Domain & Email Verification (for Professional plan users)
Create an Event
Click on 'Create Event' and enter your event name, location, and time. You can choose between virtual, hybrid, or in-person event formats.
Upload your Guest List
Create your first guest list and add your first guest to zkipster! You can add guests individually or by importing a CSV or XLSX file.
- Creating Custom Guest Fields on Event & Account Level
- How to Add Guests in zkipster
- How to Manage Your Guest List in zkipster
- How to Manage Guest Images and Check-in Messages
Build on-brand emails and registration forms to invite, remind, and thank your event guests. Simple but powerful email and form composers make it headache-free.
- How to Setup and Customize Event Invitation
- Setting up Event Registration Form
- Managing Invitations and Reporting
Use the Seating function to upload your floor plan, set tables, and seat your guests. On the day of the event, you can manage your seating arrangements straight from the zkipster app on iPad devices.
Name Badge Printing
Create custom name badges with your event logo(s) and images, using zkipster's different template options. You can choose to pre-print your badges ahead of your event, or use supported Brother label printers for on-site printing via the zkipster app.
The zkipster App
You will need the zkipster app to check in and manage your guests on the day of the event. You can download it on Android and iOS from the App or Play Store. In case you are reading this on your device, Apple users can click here and Android users can click here.
A comprehensive report of your event attendance and guest data will be available right after your event has ended. Reports are available on both the event and account level.
You can integrate zkipster to other systems and tools to save even more time through automation for best practice data transfer.
- Native Zoom Integration for Virtual Events (available on Professional and Enterprise plans)
- Integration with other tools using Zapier (available on Professional and Enterprise Plans)
- Salesforce Native Integration (only available to Enterprise plans)
If you have questions, reach out to zkipster's support team at email@example.com.