The main event dashboard is where you can see your past and upcoming events, create a new event and delete an event. You can access the dashboard at any time by clicking on the zkipster logo at the top left of the screen.
Please Note: Only Account Owners can create new events when using zkipster on a Pay-Per-Event basis. If you log in and do not see the option to 'Create Event', you have been assigned a role by your Account Owner and will have to contact them to purchase and create a new event.
Find the step-by-step information in the sections below.
From the event dashboard click on the 'Create Event' button located at the upper right of your screen.
Adding Event Details
1. Start with the Name of the Event.
2. Select the Type of Event. You can select the type of event from the drop-down options or create a new one if the category you are looking for is not available. Once saved, the new group of events will be available in the drop-down options.
3. Select your Event Location Type:
- In-Person - add the physical event location
- Virtual - add the event URL (your event link or Create your Zoom Meeting or Webinar if creating Virtual Events)
- Hybrid - add the physical event location and URL
6. Select Start and End Date of the Event.
7. Select the Time Zone. zkipster will assign the time zone based on your event location. You can always change the time zone manually, but keep in mind this affects all event data during check-in.
8. Upload Event Logo and Image (Optional) – Please Note: Files must be smaller than 2 MB. The image and logo will display in the zkipster app inside the event.
To edit an event use the 'Event Settings' section on the left side menu. Users can change the name of the event, event date and time or toggle off the invitation, seating or name badge printing features.
Users can also access the event settings from the main event dashboard via the pencil icon located on the right of each event.
Please note: Pay-per-event users cannot make changes to the event date once the event start date is in the past.
To delete an event, click on the trash can icon on the right of the event. A warning message will show on your screen confirming that you permanently want to delete this event together with the data available within the event.
Please note: Pay-per-event users cannot delete past events.