Once a guest list is imported into zkipster, you can manage it through the guest list dashboard. A few examples are:
- Customize the order and display of the guest fields
- Switch between different guest lists
- Filter guests by their RSVP status
- Perform actions for one or multiple guests
Watch our tutorial video for a quick overview:
How to View the Guest Fields
You can choose which guest fields that you would like to display and in what order by clicking on the three-bar icon on the top left of your guest list.
- To reorder the guest fields, drag and drop each guest field to move it up or down
- To show or hide a guest field, tick or untick the box next to it
Please Note: the changes you make here only apply to the browser version of zkipster. To adjust the guest fields for the app version, please refer to this article.
How to View the Different Guest List and All Guests
In the guests view drop-down menu, you can switch between the different guest lists or see guests altogether.
From the filter menu, you can to filter guests by status. If you are using invitations, you can see all unconfirmed guests for your event. You can then send reminder email to follow up with them about your event invitation.
How to Use the Action Dropdown Menu
The Action Dropdown menu gives you the option to make changes to your guest list by selecting one or multiple guests at once. Based on your subscription plan, you can:
- Make edits to guest fields for one or multiple guests in your guest list. Learn more on how to edit guest information at once in the How to Make Bulk Changes in zkipster article
- Manually change the status of your guests, for example from Confirmed to Unconfirmed
- Move guests from one guest list to another
- Source pictures and add a picture to the picture list. Learn more on How Set up Guest Picture in zkipster
- Send and resend invitations to new guests, if you are using the invitations feature (available on professional plans). Learn more on how to resend invitation with zkipster in How to Resend Invitation to your Guests article
- Export your guest list and guests' information. For more information on exporting event and guest list reports, refer to this article.