Once a guest list is imported in zkipster, all guests and their associated information is available in the guest list view. Here you can rearrange visible guest fields, switch between guest lists, filter guest by status and perform actions for one or multiple guests.
Watch our tutorial video for a quick overview:
Find step-by-step information in the sections below.
Changing the Order of Guest Columns
You can choose which guest columns you want to display and in which order. To arrange your guests’ fields, click on the three-bar icon on the top left of your guest list.
To change the place of the displayed fields, click and drag the fields to place them in the order you desire. To hide or show a field, tick the box on the right of the guest field.
Please note, the changes made in this section apply only to the browser view. The article here shows how to arrange guest fields order in the app.
All Guests or Guest List View
In the guests view drop-down menu, you can switch between guest lists if you have more than one, or see guests altogether.
From the filter menu, you can choose to see guests by status, for example, if you are using invitations, you can see all confirmed guests for your event.
The Action Dropdown menu gives you the option to make changes in your guest list by selecting one or multiple guests at once. Based on your subscription plan, here you can:
- Make edits to guest fields for one or multiple guests in your guest list. Learn more on how to edit guest information at once in the How to Make Bulk Changes in zkipster article
- Manually change the status of your guests, for example from Confirmed to Unconfirmed
- Move guests from one guest list to another
- Source pictures and add a picture to the picture list. Learn more on How Set up Guest Picture in zkipster
- Send and resend invitations to new guests, if you are using the invitations feature (available on professional plans). Learn more on how to resend invitation with zkipster in How to Resend Invitation to your Guests article
- Export your guest list and guests' information. For more information on exporting event and guest list reports, refer to the Exporting and Reports on Guest list article