The Confirmation Email in zkipster is linked to the RSVP button in the form and sends automatically once guests confirm their attendance. You can learn more on how to set up or turn ON/OFF the auto confirmation email in the article here.
For the manually confirmed guests in zkipster, there are two ways to create a confirmation email:
- Using a Standalone Email template
- Duplicating your existing email: create a copy of your existing invitation and convert it to a confirmation email
How to Create a Standalone Email as an Email Confirmation
- From the 'Invitations' page inside your event, click on the 'Create Invitation' button located at the top right corner of the screen.
- In the next screen, select the 'Standalone Email' template. For more information on templates, refer to the article here.
- Customize your email and once done save your work via 'Save Changes.'
Please note: This is best for a Confirmation emails without the 'Edit RSVP' button leading back to the form.
How to Convert a Previously Sent Invitation to a Confirmation Email
- Using the two square icon on the right of your email, create a copy of your existing Email + Form invitation. For more information on how to duplicate email invitations in zkipster, refer to the following article.
- In the new invitation copy, edit the email subject line and content so it does look like your confirmation email.
- Edit the text in the RSVP button to 'Edit RSVP' or as the button looks like in the original confirmation email.
- In the ‘Form section’ of the email in the ‘RSVP "Confirm" Options' section, click on ‘Response Settings’ and toggle off the ‘Send Confirmation Email’
Please note: This email if best for sending if you need to have the RSVP Button linked.
To find out how you can add guest(s) to an existing guest list, please check the article here.